Monday, September 30, 2013

England Tour Photo's



After much labor, here is the slideshow of my England trip!
I went with Sense and Sensibility Pattern Tour, and we traveled to Bath, Winchester, Chawton and London.
We participated in the 2013 Jane Austen Festival in Bath, and went to the Ball at the Assembly Rooms. Then, off to Winchester, we visited the Cathedral where Jane Austen is buried, the house where she died, and outside the town in Chawton, where she lived for much of her adult life. 
London held many attractions, the principle ones being Westminster Abby, St. Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben, The Victoria and Albert Museum and Kensington Palace!

God was so good, and the trip was.....just amazing!

xoxox
Lexi

3 comments:

  1. Splendid! My husband has to help me upload pictures and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I hadn't watched this yet! So of course I had to watch it.(; It looks like you had a wonderful time! I loved seeing all the pictures of all the gorgeous buildings and the costumes and everything.(:

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Bath too for the festival. I don't do costumes for myself but I had a mini American Girl Jane Austen with me. She had two costumes and some Flat Stanley type friends with her.

    ReplyDelete