Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Meet Alistair Click and Picture Diary


Please meet my new friend and companion...
Alistair...
Alistair Click.
He is a Canon Rebel Eos T3i.
I worked so hard to save up of him... that was a lot of sewing!
He really was a God-gift, because I got him (in perfect condition)  in a Craiglist deal, with an extra lens and some goodies, so God gets the glory on this one.  So, I am VERY grateful, in a crazy, excited, can't-believe-I-got-a-camera-like-this sort of way.


 So, without further ado... here's a Picture Diary of My July...

 1. Skyping my dear sister who is currently doing water-purification engineering in Ecuador, my little sister has a heart for God and for Missions...

2. Dear friend went to Lancaster P.A and brought me back an Amish Doll...

3. Sewing messes....

4. Sweet Sophie enjoying hot summer evenings...
.

5. Mom sipping fresh Watermelon Water..

 6. My "encouragement project", posting Bible verses and religious quotes
all over our house...


 7. Flower-Power selfie...

8. A sign given to me by a dear friend...

9. Western style, with thrifted belt-buckle...

 10. Lampost on walk...

11. Reading about the Civil War with my Olaf...
 

12. Sewing projects for the future....

13. On-going Wedding dress sewing, Dear Mama did a round of steaming my fabric for me..



 God Bless, I have a wedding dress to finish!
Much love, God Bless,

xoxox
Lexi





No comments:

Post a Comment