Wednesday, October 15, 2014

On the Farm-Lancaster PA Trip




Lancaster County, PA., how beautiful in September you looked
 when I saw you for the first time.
I saw your verdant farm lands, your muddy cow pastures, your vibrant sheep dogs.
And---I remember....


Your tall oaks and tire-swings...


Farmhouses I have never seen....


Sweet children, all with smiling faces....


Old time shops and antique places...


 Cows grazing every which way...


Adventurous horizons calling my name....


Young brown calfs with big, wide eyes...


Adoring children, kitten sighs....

Mischief making, climbing tall....


Hoping "Popcorn" doesn't fall!"


Cherished friends both old...


And new....

Too many cats to know what to do....


Welcoming porches, inviting friends...


Don't worry Lancaster, I'll visit again!

xoxoxo
Lexi
P.S What place have you visited which you want to return to someday?

No comments:

Post a Comment