Monday, April 27, 2015

Hope for Tomorrow-Outfit Post


"Problems in the Promised Land doesn't mean your not in your Promised Land!"
  Wow! How time fly's! 
Sewing...
Working..
Reading...
Churching...(is that a word?)
Drinking lots of tea!
Living.

And amid all the joy of it all...
Discouragement sometimes seeps in...

I don't know why doubt sometimes clings to our minds, mostly at the edges, not at the forefront, but  vaguely in the background. And I wonder if ladies are more vulnerable to this sort of thing.  Are we more susceptible to fear, doubt and insecurity? I think in some ways we may be. 
I find that at night, I struggle. But In the morning I find joy.
Sometimes rays of hope come with the morning sun.
Hope for today.  And at night, I tell myself to remember, the Hope for Tomorrow.

~*~~*~~*~
I wanted to share a simple spring outfit with you all. I really like navy and white because it goes great with my favorite colors, coral, peach and orange. It is neutral, without being...well....boring!
Like most of my clothes, this outfit consists of thrifted pieces. I love recycling and am a penny pincher so it works well. 

I got a nice (and modest lengthed!) navy striped dress and put it with my favorite infinite scarf...which has become almost akin to a security blanket for me! My mom got it for me last year and I wear it so much well, maybe I should wash it more!
Dress-thrifted//Scarf-Gift//Owl necklace-Gift//Purse-Thrifted//Shoes-Walmart


 Hope you all are doing well, I love reading your blogs too! God Bless you and may He help you find peace in where He has you today!
xoxox
Lexi and Olaf



No comments:

Post a Comment