Thursday, January 14, 2016

Modcloth Surpise-First Time Review

 Hello dear readers. Basically I am popping in super duper quick to post this review for my first ever modcloth dress. Can I say detail?

Detail and a deal. A  Stylish Surprise deal!
Yea!
I am not going to spend time describing the whole thing when its on video so please enjoy!
All I can say is I am very happy with my order!
I have to go and tootle on  my merry way, things to do and people to see!
Much love to you all!
Tell me about your modcloth purchases! 


xoxox
Lexi
I leave you with this gem- "Everything exposed by the light is made clear, for what makes everything clear is light. Therefore it is said: Get up sleeper and rise up from the dead, and the Messiah will shine upon you." Ephesians 5:13-14

3 comments:

  1. I love Modcloth! I've never gotten a dress from them, but I hope to someday. Your dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is a pleasure to peruse Modcloth. ;) Your dress has such a fun and ladylike print! :)

    ReplyDelete