Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Tag

Apparently one of the bloggers I like to read, Olivia over at Summerof1999 
tagged another awesome blogger I read, Ava at LandofQuiet who tagged me! 
How funny how things get around. I don't think I have ever been tagged in my 8 years of 
blogging, so this is pretty exciting.
So here is a shout-out to happy things. Dwell on the lovely, the pure and admirable.
 I am a believer that many of us have way more beauty in our lives than we realize-

Can I hear an Amen?
*sits down again*

These are things which create an overall pleasant feeling which lingers afterwards. 
Honestly, some of these choices DO NOT make any sense, but take my word---they make me happy. (You will be happy to know I cut War and Peace from my list of Happy Books *cough*....)
....Stick around for my nominations below and enjoy!

THE HAPPY TAG

Books: 
Jane Eyre-Across Five Aprils-Sense and Sensibility-Hinds Feet in High Places
 
Words: 
Grace-Deference-Bloom-Ethereal 

Movies/TV: 
Jane Eyre (2011)-Mr. Bean's Holiday-Belle-Up (I know this doesn't make sense, oh well)

Scents: 
Mint/Basil-Lemon/Orange-Peach-Mango

Songs: 
Orinoco Flow (aka Sail Away)-Scarborough Faire-I See Fire (I prefer Peter Hollens' version)Lazy Days (by Enya)

 
Random: 
My awesome mug collection-Church Camp-Rescued Animals-Biscuits and scones
~*~

I tag the following, if you don't care to do it, no worries! 





and Bonnie at Bonnie's Blessings

Much love to you all!

-Yours Ever Learning-
Lexi
P.S. I need to apologize, there were so many formatting issues with this post, I had to delete and rewrite quite a few times! What was meant to take 15 minutes, took about 2 hours! Oops! Anyways, take care!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet post!! I love your list of movies and scents. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thank you for tagging me! :)
    Actually it's really funny because a blogger tagged me in a different tag about a week ago and I've been writing up the post where I respond to that tag. It's set to go live tomorrow and guess who one of the people I'm tagging in it is... you!! :) haha :P The timing was hilarious with this tag!
    I'm not sure if I'll respond to this tag right away, I will do it at some point, probably more towards the middle of March-ish, but thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine Bonnie! How funny! Blessings to you!

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! And it makes sense. :) What a nice scone photo, by the way...it makes me want to eat that dollop of jam with a bite of the scone. ;)
    Thank you so much for tagging me! After my last tag I thought "I should have tagged Lexi!" Glad you were able to do this one though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Bless you Paige! I made those scones in mid December when I was really sick, but could not sit on the couch an hour longer. I made them, ate them and then slept for the rest of the day. lol

      Delete
  4. Hi!
    Just letting you know that I've tagged you in the Liebster award, it's up to you if you participate, but come on, it'll be fun!
    http://blessingsofbonnie.blogspot.co.nz/2016/02/ive-been-tagged.html
    Have a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag! Sense & Sensibility makes me really happy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Hinds Feet in High Places right now.... though I have only got a short way into it.

    ReplyDelete