Saturday, March 26, 2016

Garland Prayer



 Praise the Lord, my only boast,
May His Spirit be like a garland on my head,
Breathing into my heart a compassion and tenderness hitherto unknown,
 
May my lips be full of grace,
&
 the air I exhale like peace,
 
My eyes, Lord make them see others,
Fill this vessel with goodness,
Ready to pour out in service,
May Your Spirit be as a garland on my head.
 ~Amen ~

Copied from my prayer journal

~*~
Dear folks, this will indeed be my Easter post! Tomorrow I will be attending a sunrise service with thousands of Jesus-lovers, going then to my own dear church, and continuing on to our family cookout. My baby cousin, a grandma who just was released from the hospital and friends who will celebrate the RISEN, these are indeed wondrous things. 

I made this crown for Easter, and during a hard and beautiful day  realized that what I want my head to be crowned with is not just mere flowers but with God's grace. I have such a long way to go, but I trust that out God is not only strong enough to save us, but to refine us into who we must become.
Oh the comfort of being in His hands!

Much love and blessings to you,

~Lexi~

1 comment:

  1. My home church enjoys a sunrise service as well! Although I am not much of a morning person, I find it such as special time and I love that it is now a tradition. Also, you're flower crown is absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete