Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Summer Style 6// Denim and Roses



Hello Folks!
I am trying to eek in another summer style post before the close of this month!
I do hope you enjoy this one, as it is a new fav of mine!

Outfit details: 
Skirted Vest-Thifted//Shirt and Capris-Thrifted//Coral flats-Payless//Necklace-gift


When my mother suggests going to the thrift store, I hardly ever say no, and I rarely walk out empty handed. I loved this skirted vest so very much!
See the cute tie back?


I like to leave the lower buttons undone in general, but here you have a more detailed look at the inside: Fully lined! 


A few months ago my old floral barrette from high school resurfaced and I have been cherishing having it back! 


Now to show off my new accessory ....
I had to show it off in this post! My fanny-pack with fringe!
I was given this by a 93 year-old friend.
How awesome is that?

Corals and light browns go together well I think.


So, what do you think of this outfit?
Much love
XOXO
Lexi

8 comments:

  1. Ooo, I really like this outfit, Lexi!! Especially denim and floral - they go together like cake and ice cream or peanut butter and jelly! ;-)

    Also, I am sorry for letting so many of your comments on my blog go unanswered ... I have gone back and answered a couple and am going to try to do better at that from here on out! Your sweet encouragement and counsel always brighten my day!!

    Hugs!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, so nice Vicki, always great to hear from you! I am glad you like the outfit!

      Delete
  2. This is a fun look that shows off your unique sense of fashion! I really like the coral; it's a good color for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is too cute and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete