Friday, November 11, 2016

Birthday Hello

Today is a special day,
I am a new year older.
 
 
I was given flowers at work yesterday, a surprise party or two, and many thoughtful wishes.
I find I enjoy birthdays more as I age and they become lower key and hold deeper, quieter meaning.
 

Isaiah 54:10

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
 
Much love to you all!
 
Yours,
Lexi


6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! I found your blog from your comment on mine (: And it looks like our birthdays are only a few days apart. November is a great month! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, sweet Lexi! May the Lord give you peace and joy in this next wonderful year of life! I'm excited for you. God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Lexi! :D I'm glad you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday, Lexi. :-) Your birthday is very close to my oldest son's - his is the 16th of November. Hope your birthday was very fun.

    ReplyDelete