Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Vintage Vibes//Outfits Lately




Hello friends, I have two outfits to share today with you all. 
I hope you enjoy ;)

1.
I recently discovered a used Modcloth board (on facebook), for lovers of that online store to buy, sell and trade their items.
I was very excited and scored this red vintage-inspired dress for a great price.
You see, I have an over fondness for perter-pan collars.


I wore my lace kimono, some jeans and my lace up boots (with cute cuffs) to round it all off.



2.
This outfit was one I wore to church a few Sundays ago, in early October when the weather was warmer.
I thrifted this wool brown skirt (vintage) and wore my brown felt hat (vintage) along with my oxfords and a mint shirt.

 My awesome friend Marie had given me some mint-hued "ruffle" socks 
that really added something special to my shoes.

And one of my Sunday School students bought me an owl necklace with her own allowance money.
Isn' that sweet?


So there you have it!
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the quirky things I have been wearing of late.
Honestly, when it comes to cooler weather, I just try to layer my summer clothes 
for as long as possible! ;)


Thank you for all the Birthday wishes!
I had a very nice, low-key birthday in and of itself, 
but what really made it special was all the well-wishes from folks online, at work, at dance, and at church.

I know some of you are traveling or working really hard right now leading up to Christmas, so just know I love you and am thankful for you.

Yours
~Lexi

2 comments:

  1. Peter Pan collars are the best!! <3 And the owl necklace is darling, how sweet is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfits! I like the fun details. :)

    ReplyDelete