Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Style Snaps//1

 Greetings fabulous people!
 
It occurred to me awhile back that I needed a new way to share my daily outfits with you.
It has become too difficult and time-consuming to get lots of photos at one time.
The emphasis in the pictures I thought needed to change as well.
The outfits I wear are simply a form of creative expression, and as such I want the focus to be on them, and less on me.
 
So the new plan is to catalog more daily outfits, with one picture allowed per outfit.
I certainly enjoyed taking these pictures over the last week and I hope you enjoy seeing them.
Here you go!

~*~Style Snaps: Feb. 1-15~*~
 
1. Bicycle Bloom

Occasionally Em and I bike to church, so this is from Super Bowl Sunday.

2. Tie Me a Bow
Retro on Monday 'cause I am blessed to work where I do :)
3. Pleasant Fields
An all time favorite...
4. Tribal Tunic
I call this one "Ethnic on Wednesday", because I always wear it on....
5. Three Parts Lace
 My pants and shirt are the same crochet texture....
6. Sweet-Things
Happy Valentines!
I had a great, busy week, and am looking forward to another eventful few weeks coming up. Our first big production of the year is coming up at work, and there are headpieces to be made and children that need costumes. I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day, and enjoy your upcoming week.
Blessings,
xoxo
Lexi
 
So tell me, which was your favorite?
Which outfit do you think has the best colors?
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Bicycle bloom is so cute on you.. I love how fun it is.
    Like you doing this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. These are adorable. So many cute outfits. I love the Three Parts Lace and the Tribal Tunic. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I love your valentines outfit. Where do you work?
    Love, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a unique and cheerful style! :D I think the first two outfits are my favorites. Your snapshots style post was a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love your style, Lexi! I like the Tribal Tunic and the Sweet Things outfits!

    ReplyDelete